Monday, 30 November 2015

girls number list, Girls phone number on whatsapp, whatsapp contacts numbers of gir girls number for friendship, whatsapp contacts numbers of girls, whatsapp girls contacts, whatsapp girls number for friendship, whatsapp number of us,


Haryana Girl Shruti Ahuja Mobile Number and Whatsapp Chat

Haryana Girl Shruti Ahuja Mobile Number and Whatsapp Chat

Hello friends, Shruti here, I am 20 years single from Haryana. Doing Bsc from Haryana university, I am young with smart figure and beautiful face. Most of my friends call me Pinky because my face looks pink as I care very much of my whole body including face that’s why I look beautiful and smart.
My hobbies are chatting, shopping, cooking and I play games on leisure time. My favorite color is black and mostly I buy dress of black color. I like to go Switzerland at least once in life and this is my dream and I am here to search for a dating and life partner that’s why sharing my Whatsapp mobile number.

Whatsapp Number: +91-9543688311

1 comment:

  1. So happy I found πŸ‘‰ https://www.letsdatesome.net/v/InDating/ ❤️. There are many people who is interested in a committed relationship or a pick up or one night stand. πŸ‘

    .

    .

    .

    .

    .

    .

    .

    .

    .

    .

    So happy I found πŸ‘‰ https://www.letsdatesome.net/v/InDating/ ❤️. There are many people who is interested in a committed relationship or a pick up or one night stand. πŸ‘
    .

    .

    .

    .

    .

    .

    .

    .

    .

    .
    So happy I found πŸ‘‰ https://www.letsdatesome.net/v/InDating/ ❤️. There are many people who is interested in a committed relationship or a pick up or one night stand. πŸ‘

    ReplyDelete